2006/09/05

Roxette - How Do You Do!

 

Lyric:

    I see you comb your hair and gimme that grin
    It's making me spin now, spinnin' within
    Before I melt like snow
    I say Hello - How do you do!
    I love the way you are undressed now
    Baby begin
    Do your caress, honey, my heart's in a mess
    I love your blue eyed voice , like Tiny Tim shines thru
    How do you do!

    Well, here we are crackin' jokes in the corner of our mouths
    And I feel like I'm laughing in a dream
    If I was young I could wait outside your school
    'Cos your face is like the cover of a magazine

    How do you do, do you do, the things that you do
    No one I know could ever keep up with you
    How do you do!
    Did it ever make sense to you to say Bye Bye Bye?

    I see you in that chair with perfect skin
    Well, how have you been, baby, livin' in sin?
    Hey, I gotta know, did you say
    Hello - How do you do?

    Well, here we are spending time in the louder part of town
    And it feels like everything's surreal
    When I get old I will wait outside your house
    'Cos your hands have got the power meant to heal

    How do you do.......

沒有留言: